May is literally around the corner which means so are finals and so is GRADUATION!!!
- Real Talk – join us at 4:00 p.m. in the lobby of Parmelee and Corbett Hall as we discuss what it means to attend a PWI!
- Make NOTE of location change!
- Delta Xi Nu Multicultural Sorority, Inc presents their Striking Sigma Line
- 7 p.m. sharp
A special shout out to CSU students who participated in the Soul Food Gospel Fest
- Volunteers – you made the job easier and the event more special
- Singers – ya’ll can saaaannnngggg! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Congrats to the newest Brothers of Omega Phi Fraternity, Inc. (CSU students listed only)
- Jarrae Newell
- AJ Porter
- ONeil Bogues
- Deahnra Williams
- Darnell Thompson
This summer // Women of Color Support Group Facilitated by Dr. Brea Banks and Melissa Connally, MS (Doctoral Psychology Intern)
- WHEN: 1pm-230pm Tuesdays // (5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8)
- WHERE: Counseling Center0
- WHO: CSU undergraduate and graduate students who identify as women of color
- TOPICS: (not limited to) mental health, academic concerns, intersecting identities and womanhood, microaggressions, community, self-esteem, social relationships, cultural experiences
- HOW to register: Contact the Counseling Center (970-491-6053) and ask to be added to the screening list. 30 minute screening appointments to make sure students are a good fit. There will be a limit to the number of students we select to the group, so first come first serve.
Have a great week!!!
Social Media – stay connected/informed!
- Snapchat – csu-baacc
- Instagram – baacc_csu
- Twitter – baacc_csu
- Facebook – Black/African American Cultural Center
Student Organizations meetings have begun…do not miss out on getting involved within reason, of course!
Find out details here - http://baacc.colostate.edu/student-organizations
Black Student Alliance Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
United Men of Color Sundays at 4:00 p.m.
United Women of Color Tuesdays at 5:15 p.m.
Africans United Thursdays at 6:00 p.m.
COLORS Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Black Definition 1st and 3rd Wednesday at NOON
NSBE Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
Shades of U & I Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.